About Rosa Ahn-Horst, MD, MPH
I am a PGY-2 excited to be a part of the MGH/McLean Physician Scientist Training Program. I graduated from Scripps College with a degree in Human Biology and graduated from Oregon Health and Science University with a dual MD/MPH degree in Epidemiology.
I am passionate about improving mental health with better and more accessible data to support evidence-based practice. My research interests include meta-research, particularly as it relates to the reporting, reproducibility, and incentives of research, drug regulation, pharmacoepidemiology, and health care delivery and access. As a PSTP resident, I plan to extend my training in applying meta-analytics and epidemiology to evaluate the use of psychotropics through regulatory and national healthcare datasets.
Outside of work I enjoy being outdoors, running along the Charles River, painting, and spending time with my husband and daughter.
- Oregon Health and Science University, MD, MPH, 2021
- Pubmed: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/myncbi/rosa.ahn-horst.1/bibliography/public/
- 2021 Outstanding Medical Student in Psychiatry Award
- 2020 The Foundation for Medical Excellence Scholar
- 2018 Wendell Memorial Scholarship
- 2016-2017 Outstanding Medical Student Scholarship
- 2016 Korean American Scholarship Foundation